The Ministry of Immigrant Absorption offers assistance via a network of several centers for the advancement of entrepreneurship – MATI Centers - which are run by professional workers, business leaders and representatives of the local authority. These centers were established particularly to assist small businesses. Most centers also have English- and Russian-speaking counselors.
Main services offered:
· Counseling in business planning and financial feasibility.
· Information on the business world in Israel and abroad.
· Preparation of a business plan.
· Business mentoring of existing businesses.
· Courses and training in business management.
· Loans from the fund for the independent immigrant and other funding sources.
To receive assistance, contact:
· Directly at one of the many branches of MATI that are affiliated with the entrepreneur encouragement program or contact us: email@example.com
· Contact the regional Entrepreneurship Counselor at one of the district bureaus of the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption.
Business Information Center
The Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, via the Entrepreneurs Division, operates a Business Information Center for the benefit of new immigrants and returning residents.
The Center offers basic business information services from business consultants in the following languages: Hebrew, English, Russian, French, and Spanish.
You can contact the Business Information Center in the following ways:
By telephone: 1-700-70-20-71, 24 hours a day every day except Shabbat and holidays.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: (03) 9674094.
Ministry’s Regional Bureaus
6, Esther Hamalka St.
15 A, Pal Yam St.
31, Shazar St.