Invest in Israel is the investment promotion center of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor. The Center serves as a resource for investment related material about Israel for foreign based individuals and companies interested in direct investment and joint venture opportunities. Providing a variety of customized services and assistance - Invest in Israel works closely with both potential and current investors before, during and after the investment process.
Invest in Israel’s activities include:
· Positioning Israel as an attractive investment location.
· Guiding the investor in the decision making process.
· Locating appropriate local partners.
· Serving as a resource for economic information for potential investors.
· Providing customized pre-visit briefing materials
Investment Promotion Center
Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor
5 Bank of Israel St.
For more information, please contact the local Israeli economic mission overseas or visit the Invest in Israel website